Thursday, September 18, 2008

VOICE OF LEAH!

Few days ago, my partner at work brought a Disney songs cd. We were playing it almost everyday since she brought it in. I don’t know if my kids care about it, but all I know is my partner and I both like it. One thing that I like most in that cd is that the voice of our very own Leah Salonga is there. I am so proud, so proud to let people know about Leah Salonga and what a good singer she is. Wow, her voice all over the world. I don’t know if they can dig into the bottom of my heart and know how proud I am. But when I told them about her, they just said, “Really?” They knew the movie but not the people behind the characters who gave life to the movie. Well, can’t blame them, can you? But at least, now they knew. They knew that Filipinos are really gifted.

No comments: