Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Q & A

Thanks Vivien. This gave me fun.
1. Are you in a complicated love situation?
No, I am not.
2. Do you hate more than 3 people?
No, I do not hate people.
3. The last thing you drank?
The last time I was drunk was 3 or 4 years ago. And that experience was enough for me. I hate it.
4. Favorite chocolate bar?
Toblerone is my favorite chocolate.
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I have 5 pairs of shoes.
6. Favorite genre of music?
I love Classic rock, love songs, songs from the 70's to early 90's.
7. Do you like beer? I hate the taste of beer.
8. What are your favorite color(s)?
Yellow is my favorite color.
9. Is anyone in love with you?
For sure, yes, my husband.
10. How many video games do you own?
Nothin’.
11. Does look matters? It doesn’t matter.
I pick people by character.
12. Are you too forgiving?
Yes, I am too forgiving person.
13. Do you own a gun?
No, I don’t like gun. I have lots of gun phobia.
14. What did you do last night?
I was sleeping. I was so tired.
15. Nicknames?
My friends call me Ghe and my family calls me Inday.
16. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
No, not somebody but something.
17. Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes, I am.
18. Do you like your hair? I have wavy hair.
Sometimes I like it and sometimes not.
19. Does anyone like you?
I think so especially people at work.
20. Last thing you read?
Hmmm... It was about sailing.
21. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not really.
22. Have you ever stripped?
Yes
23. Can you cook?
Yes. I’m not a good cook though. But I’m sure of one thing, I’m a good eater. Hehehehe
24. Money or Love?
Can I just pick both?
25. Do you enjoy scary movies?
Scary movie is my favorite. It will keep me awake ‘till the end.
26. Married Or Live In?
Yes, I am married.
27. When was the last time you said “i love you”?
The other day I think. I just believe that action speaks louder than words.

No comments: