Friday, February 15, 2008

KIDS!


I work in a day care center taking care of kids aged 15 to 24 months. I like it. I love kids. I love being with them especially with this age range that they just started to learn most of the things. I can still remember when these kids just started. They were waddling when they walk. They said only simple words like mama and papa. They listened and follow whatever you told them to do. But then days turned into week and weeks turned into months. No more waddling because they can really run. They say words not just the simple ones that you can even communicate to them. Yes, they listen but not all the time because they wanted to do things on their own way which they ended up getting hurt most of the time. This, stresses me out. But even though they do not listen sometimes, they are still cute, sweet, marvelous and very smart. Do you think these are the reason why I am still in this field? I bet.

No comments: