Friday, January 23, 2009

PINK EYE!

I got up about 12:00 this morning and I felt that my left eye was heavy and stuck close but I kind of ignore it and went back to sleep. Then my alarm went off at 5:00 and got up. My left eye still hurts and was stuck closed. It was covered with green mucous. (Sorry, if it sounds gross.) I decided not to go to work since it hurts and it itches. I don’t know if I got this from work since there are several people who had this case last week. Or if this is related to my sore throat that I was complaining about which started 4 or 5 days ago. But I think my throat is a lot better now. I did not go to the doctor nor applied medicine in it. I am hoping it will go away very soon. And if not maybe I need to see a doctor to get medicine for this. Bad day! I did not want to miss work because I needed money. But what else can I do. Hope it will get better.

No comments: