Monday, February 2, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!

I had a busy weekend which was good. Saturday, I was baby-sitting from 8:00 am to 6:00pm. It was not bad at all. Since I had good night sleep the night before I was not tired during the day. Well, it was kind of boring though. There wasn’t so much to do. These kids were sleeping most of the time which gave me ample time to watch Sister Act 2. I saw some parts of it on TV but not really the whole story. And yes I was entertained by it. It was cool all in all since they gave me $120. Pretty good sideline, huh. But I left the household chores undone on that day. So I spent my Sunday doing these chores. I was sad because I did not have time with my hubby. It is really hard having different schedule, him working night and me working day. But what else can I do except to embrace the reality that we are opposite in terms of time.

No comments: