Tuesday, February 17, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!


Today is my mom’s 59th birthday (Philippine time). I was thinking of calling her to greet her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. But then, those who have a better cellphone aren’t home. My two brothers who are at home are both have broken cellphones. My mom can’t hear me when I talk to her using my brothers’ cellphones. I did send text to my sister to send my greetings to mama but of course no reply from her since there is no signal in her work place. And I did send the same text to my niece but she is at school. But she promised me that she’ll send my greetings to mama. It is sad being away from home and can’t be there on your mama’s special day. I hope they’ll do something for mama to make her happy, at least on her birthday.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA. I LOVE YOU. WE LOVE YOU.

No comments: