Monday, January 19, 2009

DOES MONDAY MAKE YOU TIRED AND LAZY?

Monday! I don’t know why Monday makes me lazy. I went to work today and felt so tired. I almost fell asleep at work. I don’t know if I am still adjusting my weekend schedule. It’s been what, two years that I have this strange weekend schedule of mine? I sleep at day time on Sundays and maybe this is the reason why that I can’t sleep at night. No matter how much I tried to close my eyes, no matter what position I am in, no matter how I tried to think of happy thoughts just to put my brain to sleep but they don’t work most of the time. Last night though, I was able to sleep maybe about 2 hours, which made me glad. But still I felt so tired at work today. Maybe I should drink coffee again in the morning. This might help.

No comments: