Wednesday, January 21, 2009

LESSON TO LEARN!

I learned my lesson this morning to use the elevator going down instead of stairs especially this kind of weather. At 6:00 this morning I was in a hurry to go down the stairs thinking that I’m going to miss my bus. I don’t want it to happen. I don’t want to wait for another half an hour and I don’t want to be late at work. It is really hard if you don’t know how to drive and just take the bus. But anyway, since I was in a hurry I did not notice how slippery it was. When I was a step away from the stairs my foot slipped. I was lucky enough that my foot slipped sideways and not towards the stairs. I tried to grab the railing to give support to myself. I had three attempts before I could finally grab it because it was also slippery. I don’t want to fall from the third floor. That could hurt a lot. I should have learned my lesson the first time I almost fell. And take note on the same spot. I have phobia with elevators that is why I prefer the stairs. But I made a promise to myself to use the elevator now. I’m afraid I couldn’t help myself anymore the third time.

No comments: