Monday, March 31, 2008

A WONDERFUL HUSBAND!


I would say that I am really blessed with my husband. He has proven to me many times already how kind-hearted he is. He treats my family as his family. One of the proofs was the incident that happened to my brother in law 2 weeks ago. Since he wasn’t given a proper care in the public hospital, we decided to move him to a private hospital. The hospital was asking for 20,000 pesos down payment. Ouch! I felt I was being robbed too. But to my surprise, my husband took 32,000 pesos out of his account and sent it to my family. I was speechless. That was too much money. I told him that he didn’t need to do it. His answer touched me so much. He said that he can not afford to see his niece and nephews living without a father and my sister without a husband. I am so thankful to God for giving me such a wonderful husband.

No comments: