Thursday, May 21, 2009

I AM WAITING!

I’ve been sitting here for a while waiting for my friend to call me back. She called me yesterday. And we decided to go for a walk at that place called Greenlake. I told her that I have to go home after work to make my husband’s lunch. And when I am done I will call her. Yes, I had finished cooking a long time ago and I called her 3 times already. But I did not get any feedback yet. I don’t know if there is something going on or what. I called her home phone, her cell phone and her husband’s phone. But no one answered. I was so excited earlier but now it’s gone. I got headache instead. I just called her home phone again like less than a minute ago but still nobody’s answering. Well, I will wait for a little bit. If there is no call its means we are not going. I am hoping that everything with her is fine.

No comments: