Thursday, May 14, 2009

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY PA!

I was wondering the whole day yesterday why my dream was that weird. Early morning yesterday I woke up with a weird dream. In my dream, I was in a bad mood because of that water pump that we are working on back home. The reason why I was mad wasn’t clear. But I knew I raised my voice to the people I was talking to; my brothers, mama, my family. I thought I scared them because they just bowed their heads down and said nothing. But somebody from behind talked back in a sort of angry manner. It was my father. And I yelled back at him. It was funny because I was yelling at him in English. I bet was really mad. Then I woke up. I got scared. I dream of my father a lot. But he is usually calm and just sort of part of the crowd. He says only a sentence, a way of saying “hi, I am here. I am visiting”. But in that dream I yelled at him. I never raised my voice with him or talked to him like that when he was alive. But in that dream I yelled. I was so guilty. I was trying to ponder what the meaning of that dream was. I did not realized until later today that yesterday was his birthday, May 13th. He is 59 years old. Oh my gosh! I forgot and even Mama and the rest forgot. Now I am guiltier.

Sorry Pa. There are so many things going on in my head which made me forget things even the most special one. But I guess it’s not too late to greet you.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA. YOU MAY REST IN PEACE. WE LOVE YOU.

No comments: