Sunday, November 2, 2014

HELLO MY BLOG!

I know it's been so long! There were so many things that have happened and so many things have changed during the time of my absence. Some were good and some were not so good. I have changed job and I have been working here for almost 2 years. I am so glad that I found this place. I tell yah! This place is so much better than the last one. (Big thanks to this wonderful parent who recommended me here.) I am more relaxed when I get home, watch TV, facebooking, chit chatting and all that. Plus I get to work longer hours. No need for me to work part time somewhere else which I kind of did when I just started in this place.Yes, working longer hours everyday sounds exhausting but hey, I need the money. I have a big family to support, nieces and nephews to send to college. So yeah, I have to work hard---er.

But anyway, it is nice to be back here. This blog was/is actually my place of comfort. And it is nice to have that old feeling back!


Have a great weekend everyone! 'Til next time! I know I have a lot of things to write but that's all for now.

No comments: