Monday, November 3, 2014

HAPPY MONDAY TO US ALL!


I hope we are all enjoying our Monday. It is a little bit crazy at work because we are low on staff but we are moving along. We are patient enough to adjust our breaks to help the management. I don't have any problems taking my lunch break late. I actually like it ' coz then I have a short afrenoon. But this is not always the case. 

Anyway, yesterday my husband finally found the car that he wanted to replace his totaled car due to the accident a week ago. He is still a little bit sad that he lost his car which I understand. The very good thing is, there was no serious injuries on both parties. He was not hurt at all but me, I got a huge bump on my head. You can tell me that I am crazy because I did not see a doctor. I still get dizzy and everytime this happens I get so nervous. But I am positive that I will be okay. Thank you Lord! I realized that no matter how careful you are with your driving but when others aren't, you still get into accidents. It is scary watching those people putting their make-up on, talking on their phone or texting while driving. I hope before bad things happen to them or to other people because of them, they come to realize that it's just wrong and dangerous. Eyes should be on the road at all times.


Anyway, have a good afternoon all!

No comments: