Sunday, September 6, 2009

WATCHING TOO MUCH TV!

I ended up staying all night last night and most of the time during the day today. My husband and I went to bed past 10:00 this morning and wake at around 1:00pm. Just about three hours of sleep. We couldn’t stop watching our favorite TV shows “Heroes” which came on the mail few days ago. It’s getting better and better every episode that you wanted to know what happens next. We’ve been waiting for Season Three to arrive for a long time. And now we have it. Well, to me it is really a good show. But the effect of having just three hours of sleep, I woke up with my eyes hurting. They were red and kind of gross. I hate it. I don’t know if it stress from watching movie all night and day. So, I promise I won’t stay that late anymore. I learned my lesson.

No comments: