Thursday, September 3, 2009

STOLEN DINNER!

I was so surprised when my husband called at around 4pm yesterday. It was too early. He normally calls me between 8 and 9pm. I was scared thinking something was wrong. I was relieved when he asked me if he left his dinner in the fridge. So, I checked and told him it was not there. Then, he said that his food was stolen. Somebody must have taken it from the fridge in their breakroom either by accident or not. I don’t know but it was kind of funny. I never expect event like this to happen. But he was pissed off. He was eating hamburger instead of his favorite dinner. I told him my brother’s story when he was in the fifth grade that somebody stole his lunch too. But the point is they were kids but this guy whoever he is, is not a kid. He called few minutes ago. I asked him if the lunch box has been returned thinking that if it was an accident at least he’ll returned it. But my husband said that his lunch box never returned. He learned his lesson I guess because today he was guarding his lunch. He did not put it IN their fridge anymore. Funny! Well, I will do the same too. My husband and I hoped that whoever took it had enjoyed his super spicy dinner and learned his lesson. LOL.

No comments: