Friday, March 6, 2009

FACEBOOK!

Facebook not safe?
This scares me. I just signed up facebook about a week or two ago. It was nice because I found a way to communicate my friends especially my friends at work but recently, things went bad. I can log in to my account but I can not do anything. I can not write messages. I can not response my friends. I can not do anything. It started to piss me off. I tried to disable my account but I can not do it because it is not responding. Then, I just read an article saying that facebook has five security threats. Ouch!!! And there are these koobface and other worms which have been targeting facebook. Koobface is dangerous. It can be dropped by other malware and downloaded unknowingly by a user when visiting malicious web sites (although I don’t visit malicious web sites hehehe). But how about youtube? Oh man!!!! Honestly I am experiencing some problems now after I signed up facebook. I don’t know if this is just a coincidence or not since I really don’t know much about computer (I don’t know what sites or whatever is harmful to the computer to be specific). I am devastated right now. My husband’s gonna kill me.

2 comments:

Vivien said...

Hi ghe! I signed up at Facebook. But I don't normally go there. I read some articles stating that Facebook is not safe or any social networking sites, like Friendster, My Space, etc. My pc got infected by virus when I visited Friendster last year. I was really upset because I had to reformat my pc. But so far, friendster is trying to block some viruses now but it is not guaranteed. As far as youtube is concerned, I don't have any problem with that site.

Gorgeous MUM said...

hello there! i'm back!