Saturday, October 4, 2008

REFLECTION!


I found it interesting how two people have the same way of expressing feelings. Yesterday at school, I put one of my favorite songs on a repeat because I wanted to memorize it. My new partner said, “Oh! This song is very sad. It makes me cry.” So, I said, “Yes, I know.” And then she told me that she needs a cd of that song and listen it at home. She also told me that everytime she gets sad she listens to sad songs and cry. And I said, “Oh man! That is exactly what I am doing when I am sad.” I told her how it helps me feel better and she feels the same way too. And we started talking about different things and it came out that we have the same point of view. Interesting! No wonder why we get along so well. We have the same color. If you know what I meant.

No comments: