Monday, October 13, 2008

EXTRA INCOME!

It is really nice to have sideline job for extra income. That was actually what I did this past Saturday. I was baby-sitting. It made me so tired at the end of the day though. I lost all my energy at the end of the day. But I’m trying to console myself by looking the bright side of it. And beside, it wasn’t bad. Payment was okay. And the good thing is they’ll pick me up and drive me home. Isn’t that sweet of them? Well, these families are really nice. They asked me if I can make it this 8th of November. Oh! This is going to be a long day. But I told them I have to check my schedule first. It’s still hard for me to work on weekend since this is the only time that I can be with my husband. My mind really wanted to work but body is saying no. But we’ll see.

No comments: