Friday, August 22, 2008

FRIDAY NIGHT, TV NIGHT!

As I got up this morning, I was already making lists in my mind what to do after work. It was a good plan: cleaning the house and a beauty rest after. But lists were not followed. I came home early today feeling tired. I did not even have the chance to change my working clothes. I dropped my purse, check the mail and sat at the living room, turned on the tv and there. My eyes were glued and I can’t take them off the tv. Well, I was watching my favorite CSI Miami. CSI Miami is one of my favorite tv show. A week ago, we rented the other CSI and I never bothered watching it. I don’t know why. I just like the CSI Miami better. It is past 9:00 o’clock now, I feel like I’m not in the mood of cleaning the house but I’ll try. So, I guess, I have to take off now.

HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYONE!

No comments: