Thursday, June 26, 2008

TAG!

I got this tag from Vivien.

We are all human being so there is no perfect in this world. There are things we love and as the opposite there are things we also hate. This tag is all about things you hate and Love. I guess I have to share to everyone what I hate most and what I love. I thought it is easy but honestly I have to think hard about what I hate most. Things I love I have more than 5 but I only have to list the top 5.Here is the rule:There are things, ways, or people we can't stand. There are also things, ways or people we can't live without and would love to do over and over again or be with forever.List down 5 things you hate and 5 things you love.Then, put the link or links of your blog or blogs in the list.Tag at least 5 people.

5 Things I HATE


1.) People who smile at me but talk bad about me behind my back.
2.) People who are unfaithful to their husbands or wives.
3.) People who take advantage of my weakness
4.) People who can’t keep a secret sealed.
5.) I hate summer. It’s hot.

5 Things I LOVE1.)

I love people who are easy to get along with.
2.) I love people who can make me talk and laugh.
3.) I love people who appreciate my strength and understand my weakness.
4.) I love people who can be trusted.
5.) I love Friday afternoons and Saturdays.

Link List:

sweetmemories

I am tagging:

Vicy

Alf

Jane

No comments: