Friday, June 20, 2008

I CAN FEEL HER PAIN!

My friend at work dropped by our apartment this afternoon to pick up something for school. I felt so bad for her. I can feel the pain that she is suffering right now. Her and her boyfriend broke up. I don’t know the reason why. I don’t want to ask because that is none of my business. While she was here she was trying to contact him. They talked for a while but I guess it did not end well. She said she want to drink something. I asked her if she wanted juice or water. But she said no. Then she told me what she meant was alcohol. Poor lady! I can feel her pain, that pain which there isn’t any medication available in drugstore. I’ve been there. I hope she can get over it soon.

3 comments:

vicy said...

Hello visiting again here!!I just finished changing my layout and i am nominated for new customize layout..Please do vote for my Janeth Vicy's Life Journey..Thank you and God Bless!!

Just click here!!
http://www.carlotaonline.com/

Danah said...

loosing someone means there's a better one coming in her life. have a great day!

ghe said...

yup! you're right! good that she seems ok now.