Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BETTER DAY!


I am so glad that today turned out good. It was a lot better than yesterday. I thank God for this. I hope tomorrow is going to be calm too. I had fun with my little ones today. Since it was wet we did not get to go outside. So my partner and I spent our outside time playing with the kids. We love to tickle them and they love to be tickled too. I just love listening to them giggle. So we had fun. And we did not have to chase them outside. We had fun during our circle time too. These kids are getting smarter and smarter everyday. And I am so proud of them.

Anyway, I am thinking to go to bed early today and get a good night sleep hopefully. I feel so tired lately. I don’t want to get sick like my kids. I need to work to support my family especially now that school has started. This is what happened if you have so many nieces and nephews. But its alright I love them all.

So, good night everyone.

No comments: