Thursday, April 23, 2009

LONG, LONG, LONG DAY!

I had a long day at work today. I started at 6:30 as always and they let me stay until 5:30. But I managed to get off later than 5:30. My body feels heavy not because of being fat but because I am so tired. So now I don’t want to do anything. I don’t even want to think of tomorrow because tomorrow is another long day. We’ll be closed at 4:30 and spend the last two hours in cleaning our rooms. Gosh! I am not even excited of my Saturday because it will be the longest day of the week for me. I have to baby-sit from morning until maybe midnight. (I hope not until midnight.) Gosh! What a torture to myself. But it’s okay. I spent all my money from our vacation. So now I have to work so hard to replace my lost savings. Plus I still have project to finish back home. So double hard work.

No comments: