Monday, April 27, 2009

CATMON BEACH!

This is 3/4 of the people who joined us at the beach when we were on our vacation; my immediate family, relatives, neighbors and neighbors' girlfriends. Most of them I know and some I don't. I did not have a chance to capture some of them because they already went swimming and some were cooking. Plus, it was already dark. We got there late. We shouldered all the expenses from food, transportation, beach entrance and everything like we did last year. We managed to hired a mini-bus and a jeep for all of these people while my husband and I hired a taxi. It was expensive in terms of Phil money. But the smile, the joy, the laughter and the excitement of these people are more than everything. Watching them having fun was more than enough and watching my husband having fun being with these people was a satisfaction.

No comments: