Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TIRED AT WORK!

I feel lazy to get up when my alarm clock wakes me up in the morning. I still want to close my eyes and go back to sleep, sometimes hoping it’s already the weekend. I am so tired and frustrated too. So much work to do everyday at work. Kids are not listening. They've changed so much. They've grown and they've learn a lot already. Plus, I get different teachers everyday. It is stressful in my part because they don’t know what to do in my room. They don’t know my kids and they have less control of them. One thing that I really hate is when they send to my room this woman who is hard to get along with. Oh my, I can’t explain how frustrating my day is. She is making me and everybody loco. My work is making me loco. And I don’t know how long I can deal with this. May be it won’t be long. Most of the hard workers are leaving. Shall I leave too? May be! But, I have to make it sure that if I will take off that there'll be a good landing. Just be patient Gerelyn. Be patient.

No comments: