Monday, January 21, 2008

SIMPLE ME


My name is Gerelyn. I just arrived here in Seattle, Washington a year ago to marry my man. My birthplace is in Cebu, Philippines. I love listening music whether I'm in a happy mood or I'm in a down mood. Maybe, it sounds weird to anyone of you or maybe not. It's just that through songs, I can express what I feel. I can let go of my positive and negative emotions. I do love watching movies too excluding drama. "Why?" This song can explain. "Oh... sad movie always makes me cry." I'm just saving my tears for something or someone else. (Just.... kidding.)


I miss Filipino foods. I miss the biko, budbud, binignit, real Filipino lechon and a lot more. Hmmm... yum yum. They made me hungry.


But most of all, I miss my family.

1 comment:

Jaya Bhandari said...

hi
it is nice blog "sweet memories"
ye I agree that if you go beyond your perephery you miss every thing whatever you use to occupie.
but you can creat the filiipino enviroment in your appartment
www.trekexpress.blogspot.com
www.thirdpoletreks.com