Wednesday, December 31, 2014

NEW YEAR!

It is almost New Year in the Philippines! Another year is about to be over and a new one to start. This year has been good to my me and my family. I can't thank God enough for the good health that we all received this year and for the courage and strength that He provided to overcome all the trials that we've encountered. Thank you Almighty Father for all the wonderful blessings. My family and I are praying for more blessings, good health, love and happiness for this year to come,not just for this family but for all the families. Thank you for the food that they are preparing right now. I may not be with them right now but I can feel their joy as they are gathered together. It is enough for me to feel their happiness. Thank you! 

Happy New Year everyone! 

No comments: