Sunday, December 28, 2014

THANKFUL FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS!

I am very thankful to the Lord above for all the wonderful blessings that I received especially for this month. There are so many of them both material and non-material things. I just celebrated my birthday, another year older and I am happy for this gift of life. I received a wonderful gift from my husband, a very nice bracelet. Then, more gifts for me for Christmas, a pair of Ugg boots ( I love Ugg boots) and plane ticket to visit my family. I am looking forward to this trip. I miss my family. Great presents! And most of all his love for me. I feel so lucky to have him in my life. He is such a great guy who has a great heart!

Yesterday was his birthday! Happy Birthday my dear. I love you more and more everyday! Thank you Lord for giving him good health. I am praying for more birthdays to come for him!

No comments: