Saturday, May 23, 2020

LONG, LONG TIME!

OMG! I cannot believe that I have forgotten this blog. It's been a decade ago since my last post. So many things have  occured in my life since then! I remember being so busy with work, taking home unfinished paper work, preparing art for the children for the next day, making lesson plan, just busy fulfilling the responsibility of a childcare teacher. Plus, doing sideline jobs here and there, moved to different job a couple of times and accepting more responsibilities. In short, work kept me busy and for that I did not have much time to write until I lost interest of my blog. I just can't believe that I found it!

The latest and the biggest transition my husband and I made is.... we finally decided to move to my country, the PHILIPPINES..... Yes! This has been the plan all along. We arrived here in September of 2019. We live in a town called Liloan in the province of Cebu. We bought a house here 5 years ago. My husband wanted to fully pay the house before moving here. Guys, we are not rich! And there is no way that we can finance the house without working hard in the U.S.. So, it took us 5 years to really own it. And now, here we are! I think the lesson here is, if you want something, you have to work for it. Sometimes, you have to work extra hard depending on what it is you want. Right? Comment if you agree. 

So far, beside being hot and sticky, we really love it here! My husband really loves it here too. He is enjoying his retirement alright! According to him, everyday is a weekend. And as for myself, I love being near my family, especially, my mother. I get to see her, my borothers and sisters and my nieces and nephews whom most of them are not little anymore. I get to see them anytime I want. Well, except right now with the COVID-1,9.

Anyways, it is past midnight right now in the Philippines and I think I am ready for bed. I will tell more of our stories and more updates of our new life here. I just needed to post something here, a way of expressing my joy and excitement that I rediscover my blog. And for those who read and commented in my posts, thank you all! Keep safe!


1 comment:

uma said...

So happy to see u back to blogging, I used to b ur regular reader,lots of love from india.God bless